Health & Safety
We aim to keep you working and comply with health and safety legislation – a win for you and your workforce
We will guide your business through the minefield of legislation and confusion that surrounds the world of health and safety, whatever industry you are in.
Our clients’ businesses include construction, property managers, retail, publishers, warehousing and storage, logistics, leisure, vehicle repair and hire, finance, healthcare, hotels, food industry, accountants and many more.
- We will keep you compliant while ensuring that you and your staff are left to keep working with the minimum amount of distraction.
- We take a common sense approach and assist with all health and safety administration.
- We maintain a mirror set of all your documents.
- We will only inform you about the changes in legislation that affect your business.
- We will ensure your policy and arrangements are kept up to date.
- We offer a completely free initial consultation to establish your organisation’s specific needs.
- We will always be there for you whatever your health and safety needs.
Our Guaranteed Compliance System will help you win new business by proving that your health and safety administration is in order. This system is essential viewing if you are inspected by the HSE, for showing new clients your professionalism, for winning contracts and for gaining nationally recognised accreditations such as CHAS and Safe Contractor.
Here are the most regular health and safety services that we offer:
- Advice and help with preparation of policies and procedures
- Consultant visits for inspections, audits and risk assessments
- Help with and/or preparation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Building Audits and Fire Risk Assessments
- Emergency evacuation procedures and written plans
- Help with COSHH and DSE assessments
- Accident investigation and RIDDOR reporting
- Help with CDM2016 and preparation of Construction Phase Plans.
- E-Learning training courses or face to face training sessions delivered to your staff at your premises.
- Train the trainer courses.
“ I would just like to pass on my sincere thanks and appreciation for the help, advice, knowledge and professionalism of Westminster Compliance, and the speed of turnaround of each of our document submissions. I would not have been able to do it without you both, thank you. Good News, we passed first time again this year and received the certificate yesterday. ”Linda Egan A1 Instalec
“ Despite your reassurances and confidence that nothing bad would result from this unfortunate incident, we were worried throughout the time the legal people were writing rather nasty letters. We will always trust your judgement and will always want you to look after our health and safety arrangements. ”AGP Cleaning Services
“ As I do not enjoy administration and paperwork, my sincere thanks go to the Westminster Compliance admin team for taking care of this for us. ”Cyril Smith Fencing Ltd
“ Thanks to all the team at Westminster Compliance whose guidance and regular contact gives GCS reassurance with all health and safety issues. ”GCS London Limited
“ Thanks for making available this low cost and extremely efficient system for training my staff. ”GBE Installations Limited
“ Westminster Compliance helped us with everything that I requested along with further requirements that I did not realize I needed and all within the original price quoted. ”Gordon Homes
“ We wanted to have health and safety arrangements in place but never realised the effect this manual would have on gaining new business. ”Neil Egleton Our Heritage Tree Services Ltd
“ Knowing that you can take care of many aspects of training in various ways and at the right price makes my working life so much easier. ”Fabrice Monet Therapy and Education Ltd